Greetings from Chenoa Inc!
We are looking for Project Manage professional for our organisation
Kindly let us know if you are interested for the same.
Chenoa (CMMi-Level 3), a rapidly growing US-based software solutions and professional IT services company, combines IT innovation, design,
architecture and engineering to deliver transformative business results for clients. Active in healthcare, life sciences, media and publishing,
financial services and insurance, Chenoa develops "fit for purpose," solutions using the most advanced technologies including the cloud,
big data, analytics, mobile, enterprise workflow and rules-based applications. With our domain focused team and strategic technology
partners we have what it takes to deliver exceptional results to our clients throughout the US.
It takes more than technical expertise and great execution for an IT company to stand apart from its peers. To outmaneuver
the competition, it takes agility. It takes Chenoa.
For more information log on to www.chenoainc.com
Role: Project Manager
Location: Nariman Point
Key Performance Indicators
- Calibrate growth (in terms of volumes for applications) in line with business growth
- Manage cost in line with revenues / number of applications
- Manage stake-holders of the multiple business to make that their BAU revenue earning stream is not impacted
- Minimize production issues with proper RCA, permanent fixes, etc
- Implement application monitoring tool, configure the parameters to ensure minimal false alerts and max true alerts
- Ensure adherence one team culture across applications / across technology / across organization
- Focus on retention, development and employee engagement
- Ensure strong corporate governance, regulatory compliance & adherence to management model
- - To work as a core banking consultant with Min 4 years experience in Finacle.
- Basic understanding of the Banking practices.
- Hands on experience on Agile or scrum Methodology.
- Planning, understanding business specific requirement and being the primary point of contact for functional clarifications & finalization of functional scope.
- Project Planning, Estimation, Scheduling, Staffing, Execution, Tracking & Monitoring, Reporting functional & technical solution & overall scope
- Closely work with Customer & Project teams in multi-location scenario
- Review project plan and status in consultation with various stakeholders
- Estimate effort and prepare metrics & status reports
- Allocate tasks to onshore/offshore team to ensure proper prioritization and distribution
- Consolidation of all the application issues, identifying the root cause, creating action plan and follow up for the closure of identified actions.
- Keep a track of the issues (initially for temporary fixes, then for permanent fixes)
- Delivering on TATs, SLAs and escalation of issues
- Ability to communicate equally well with vendor tech team
- Communication and managing stake-holders of multiple businesses
- Domain knowledge of LMS applications, Hands on configuration, customization & troubleshooting of Finacle
- Vendor management
- User Interface
- Timely deliveries (for temporary fixes as well for permanent fixes)
- Minimizing reworks (by doing proper RCA and getting permanent fixes for the same)
- Finding alternatives with short term data fixes or using additional infra resources, etc.
Other relevant factors (Required Skills)
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Exposure to programming /querying a definite advantage
Kiran Dhanak | Talent Acquisition Team
Phone: +91-22-6696 0040 / Cell: 9029020316
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Chenoa Information And Software Services Pvt. Ltd
We are an organization focused on providing our employees with a sense of belonging and a genuine feel of success. If you are an individual who thinks and operates beyond your defined scope of work, and challenges the status quo, then you have come to the right place. We want to contribute to your development, to help you challenge yourself, to push beyond, to help you become a center of innovation.
1.With an eye towards product development, we offer the team member ability to gain diverse exposure on leading technologies and on different domains.
2.Opportunity to work with top notch US clients offshore as well as onsite.
3.Qualified candidates are offered H1/L1 and B1 visas for temporary or permanent relocation to USA.
Recruiter Name:Kiran Dhanak
Contact Company:Chenoa Information And Software Services Pvt. Ltd